Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Stache

Merry Christmas from Casey and Jami's house! This is our first ever Christmas to decorate for real living on our own! We love Christmas and love all of our decorations! I don't know about y'all but growing up I always hated putting Christmas decorations up because I had no say in it and we had to do what ever mom wanted... well this year we got to decide and I loved every minute of it. Here are just a few pictures of our very Christmasy house! enjoy!!

Our Christmas tree that has deer on it. We are obsessed!!

Random Christmas decorations in our house! And our Christmas coffee mugs.



Mr Snowman! 

Riley wasn't to happy with me making her sit by the tree and take pictures but she is so cute I couldn't help it!!!

Ha I love mustaches and this was a clever little thing that made me giggle!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas so far! I know I am! I hope y'all have a good of a time decorating as me and Jami did!

But don't forget what Christmas is really about. I wish everyone that reads this blog would do something nice for someone in need or even just a complete stranger... You could do something as simple as smiling and wishing everyone you see a good day to paying for the persons meal behind you in the drive-thru or getting a present for a family with small children. Christmas is not about what you receive but about spreading joy and God's love. So try it! Please I promise you will feel better about yourself and you will have made that persons day. 

1 comment: