Thursday, November 29, 2012

random pinterests

Happy Thursday!!! Here are a few things that made me happy today!


Colorado... I wish I could visit, only for a week though because y'all know I don't deal with cold that good... but I love a good ice skating rink, coffee, and a fire. So I could do a week here. and I have always wanted to learn to snowboard.


Such a pretty wreath. Classic and elegant. 


How I feel most days about A LOT of people... just a little water balloon on someone would make everyone happier. 


Dream house. Its so cute and I could sit outside on the porch and read a book. 


I always said all I need is a good bathroom and I would be a happy camper. I have added a few things since then but still a huge bathroom is all I need.


I love books! 


and coffee and blogs!!

In honor of no shave November. haha

Also I wish everyone would go to my friends blog Blakney Francis she is an aspiring author that has a book on the way and she is trying to decide what she wants the cover to look like. So if you have time go look at her page you wont regret it! 

Hope y'all all have a BLESSED week! and Roll Tide!!


No comments:

Post a Comment