Thursday, November 15, 2012

Birthday celebration

My Birthday was WONDERFUL! I have the best friends and family anyone could ever ask for. I actually love being 25 , the whole day and a half that I've been 25 ha but I still love it. Here are some pictures from all my birthday celebrations this week!!


I woke up yesterday morning and my wonderful roommate, Jami, decorated my room and bathroom and kitchen!! I love her oh so much!


Kristy and Jami got me these two little birthday presents! I love the earrings and CAN NOT WAIT TO SPEND THE GIFT CARD!


We had my family birthday dinner Sunday and had one of my favorite meals baked spaghetti! It was me mom, Dr Browne, Jami, sister, Mark, Hannah and my new friend Scarlet who is just like Chelsea Handler. ha We had fun and got to spend wonderful family time talking and laughing!


We went to Outback Tuesday night to eat with my Granny!


If you know me you know I love CARDS!! These were 3 of the cards I got from my sweet friends!


These were presents from my mom!! They were wonderful I am very very spoiled!!


When I got to work yesterday these were sitting on my desk! I love my boss, Twila, so much! She also got me a chocolate cake with chocolate icing!! It was AMAZING! I can't wait to start crafting with my burlap!


Yesterday we went to Taco Casa ( another one of my favorites) for lunch! It was me, mom, Hannah and Jami! I seriously love them so much!


I had the best dinner last night with all of my friends! ( minus Mary, Lindsay, Sandy and baby Hayden and Josh- they live to far away to come visit me!) but everyone else was there and we had a great time! We went to Pepito's for margarita's and it was wonderful! Some of my friends from Birmingham even drove down to have dinner with me!


I am truly blessed to call all these people my friends!! They are all amazing people! I really had one of the best birthday's ever! I can't wait to see what the year holds for me! God has truly blessed me and I am in awe of all the wonderful things he does daily! Thank you to all the people who helped me celebrate my birthday and thanks for all the sweet text and calls! I love all my friends so much and couldn't ask for better ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment