Wednesday, November 14, 2012

mid to late 20's

Well kids... It's official. I am TWENTY-FIVE!
I know this is crazy and I have had a little trouble coming to terms with it. But i am accepting it and I'm kind of excited about it. It is still weird that I have been alive on this world for 25 years but hey at least its been an AWESOME 25 years.
Here's a few random things that I learned today...


Emma Stone is 24 and is my favorite actress.and Andrew is 29. I just love them.Who wouldn't love Emma Stone she is funny and she is dating Andrew and has been in 2 movies with Ryan Gosling.


Dirty Dancing came out in 1987 the year I was born!


Garrett Hudlund is my favorite actor and I wish he would sing me happy birthday! He is also 28... only 3 years older... I think I still have a chance?


I wish I looked like Mila. She is 29. I hope I look like that when I am 29 ( I know its not possible)


Princess Bride also came out in 1987. 


Ed Westwick is 25 people. WE ARE THE SAME AGE! 


Ha Hope everyone has a blessed day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment