Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love

Valentines day!!!
In case I haven't made it known I LOVE LOVE! and deep down I believe that everyone finds their soul mate!! I hope everyone believes in love and that everyone had an amazing day whether they are with someone or not!! Love will happen for you when the time if right you have to believe that. until then your friends are your soul mates! Love them! Laugh with them and have the time of your LIFE!!!
Here are some random quotes and things that I LOVE!

What God wants to happen will happen so it is what it is.


Live your life people!!!


Don't ever hold back. If you love someone TELL THEM!!! 


Love to the fullest! That is truly the only way to love! 


Thank God daily. He is the reason we are here and the reason we find the people we do!




Today I got to spend this wonderful day of love with a few of my friends and family!! 

Jami!


Rachel!


My wonderful family!!!


The best dog in the world!! RILEY!!!!


I wish I had a tree house/ reading house like this!! AMAZING!!


beautiful! 


We are still young ACT LIKE IT!!!


This was the dessert I made tonight for my family!!


I hope you all had an amazing Valentines day!! I did! I spent it with friends and family drinking wine, eating and talking. Just having fun! and I told all my wonderful friends how much I love them and how blessed I am to have them in my life! I hope all of you did the same. Because that's all that really matters in life. Love. The big things wont matter later but love will always matter so love God, Love your family, love your friends and love everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment