Wednesday, May 8, 2013

created

IF you don't read Moment in the Word Daily Devotional then you are truly missing out. It is something I try to read every morning when I get to work and let me tell you the past two days have been right on point. But click here to read today's verse. 


It was about Ephesians 2:10.  Saying that God created each and everyone one of us for a reason. He made us. Each one of us is a different masterpiece and we shouldn't have negative thoughts about ourselves. I know it's hard but we should try not to. God made each of us special in our own way and even though you might now have something someone else has or have insecurities about yourself we shouldn't because those things are what makes us different and special. And someday someone will love and cherish those things that you have negative about yourself. 

Sorry for the intense personal blog. and thanks for reading.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!!!

Here is a little song/preview of my FAVORITE show of the moment. Thank you Kylee Krebs for introducing me to Veronica Mars and Logan Echolls.




No comments:

Post a Comment