Friday, May 17, 2013

Marshmellow


Veronica Mars... have you heard of her? If not you are missing out. My friend Kylee has been obsessing talking about this show for as long as I can remember but I have never even really heard of it. Well she finally talked me into watching it and I very quickly realized it was the best show. It now is one of my favorites up there with Gossip Girl, Ones Tree Hill, Party of Five, and Dawson's Creek.


Veronica Mars is about a teenage girl who's best friend, Lily, is murdered and her life is turned upside down. It is centered around Veronica, her dad, her new best friend Wallace, Duncan Cane ( Lily's brother, Veronica's ex Boyfriend and boyfriend again after Logan),  Weevil ( the bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks), and Logan. There is no way to describe Logan but I'll try, He is Lily's ex boyfriend, Duncan's Best friend, Asshole, and Veronica's forever love, rich mean jerk but THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD. The first season revolves around Veronica and her dad ( who is now a Private Investigator)  solving small cases each week but in the long run they are trying to find out who killed Lily.


This is seriously one of the best shows I have ever watched. Kristen Bell is amazing and has such smart witty comments to almost everything. It is so sad that this show got canceled after 3 seasons BUT on the bright side there is a movie coming out NEXT SUMMER!!! I can not contain my excitement  The 3rd season ended kind of rough with no questions answered so I cant wait till the movie comes out and I finally get closure.

IF LOGAN AND VERONICA DON'T END UP TOGETHER I WILL BE PISSED. The show ended with them not together but they had a look. and in my mind they are still together. They are my favorite TV couple. Perfect for each other.

From what I have read on wetpaint along of the characters are coming back for the movie. Veronica, Her dad, Logan, Max, and Vinnie Van Lowe have all signed up to be in the movie. This show had so many awesome guest stars from Leighton Meester to Amanda Seyfried to Paul Rudd. SERIOUSLY BEST SHOW EVER.

Veronica hates change.... SO DO I. I don't accept it.

Best line in all of television.

swoon


Veronica and Lily


Best Veronica and Logan moments

Sway by the Perishers. 

hahaha you could say I'm a tiny bit of a fan. 

HAPPY FRIDAY LOVES!!




No comments:

Post a Comment