Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May Day

Happy May everyone!!!! 
This made me laugh. haha I love Justin Timberlake!!!


may day. haha makes me laugh every time!

 I might try this. Hey mum.
 

After a long month of April it is finally MAY!!! I feel like this year has already flown by. April was full of rain and I am so glad it is finally over and hopefully we left all the rain in April.

but April showers bring May flowers!

I have been struggling with this for a few weeks now and have been praying about it constantly. Yesterday I happened to look at this girls blog and found this picture! It immediately calmed me and I felt like God was listening and sent this message just for me. So I am trying to pass it on and I hope it helps someone else also!


Happy May everyone!!! I hope everyone has a blessed day full of happiness, fun, and love!!



No comments:

Post a Comment