Thursday, January 24, 2013

bunhead

I have recently became OBSESSED with buns. I want to wear my hair in one all the time. But i don't because I am scared! I feel like only certain people can " pull them off". The first few times I tried it at my house were failures. The bun looked puny. Well whenever I would ask other people how they would do their bun the answer way always tease the crap out of your hair.... I am not a hair tease kind of girl so it scared me to tease my hair just to put it up. Well kids this is the key. TEASE TEASE TEASE!! The bigger the better. I still haven't mastered the bun but I'm slowly easing my way into it. I have successfully wore my hair in a bun twice. ha Next I want to add a headband. We shall see. 

Here are a few of my favorites...









Hope y'all all have a blessed day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment