Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nashville

This past weekend I went to Nashville to see one of my best friends, Mary Catherine... aka Mary. haha. It was such a fun relaxing weekend. I love Nashville and Mary's apartment. Friday we were lazy and just watched TV. She got me addicted to ANOTHER show... House Hunters. LOVE IT! Saturday we went to the frothy monkey for breakfast. It was such a cute fun place and they had amazing coffee. If you ever get a chance you should go.

We went and had brunch with a few of her friends and then got ready  for our night out at Mercy Lounge. IT was such a fun night. We got to hear new bands that haven't made it yet but THEY WERE SOO GOOD!!

Here is a few pictures from my weekend...



Then Sunday I had the dreaded drive back but it wasn't THAT bad except for the whole rain thing....

Sunday was also mom's birthday. Dr B and I cooked Shrimp and Grits for us and some friends Sunday night. I have to say they turned out pretty good! Monday night we went to Chucks for family dinner plus Jami. Chucks never lets you down. I have recently decided I like Martini's... Yes I feel like Carrie from Sex and the City and LOVE every minute of it.


I have had a full week of work. I'm off Friday this week but tonight I'm going to see JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!! with Jami and Kendyl! Trust me I will blog about this tomorrow because I feel like a little kid the night before Christmas... I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! No judgement please...

I'm going to leave y'all with one of the Bands I heard this weekend. Here is Cherub- Doses and Mimosas


and XOXO



It's been rainy here for like a week but good news is it's suppose to the sunny Saturday!! Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment