Thursday, February 21, 2013

cooking creme

I love cooking and I especially love chicken... It's really the only thing I like to eat. So I try to come up with new ways to cook it so we aren't always eating the same thing. 

Well I've been seeing this cooking creme for a while now and I wasn't sure how I felt about it but I decided to buy it. I sure am glad I did! It was wonderful!

I made Pasta. I don't really know what to call it because I just kind of made it up. There are directions on the back and I loosely followed those.

Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme

The recipe on the back on the creme calls for the whole tub. But me and Jami are trying to watch our weight. So I used about 1/3 of the tub. 

Directions:
1) Cut chicken and peppers into small pieces
2) Cook chicken and peppers in pan on top of the stove. Add a little bit of Oil and Parcely.
3) Once chicken is mostly cooked add however much creme you will want. The 1/3 was a lot for me and Jami. We had plenty of sauce.
4) Cook pasta. Again however much you want. I did 3/4 a cup because that's the serving size and we are watching our weight.
5) Reduce heat from chicken and creme and let simmer till pasta is done.
6) Mix chicken and creme with the pasta.
7) We added cheese into ours.

My favorite thing about this was we had everything we needed. And it was such a good meal! 
You could really substitute any kind of green in this we just used peppers because it's what we had. It was so good and so filling! AND SO EASY! I will be cooking this again!

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. that looks so yummy! I'm going to need you to come cook for me.

    ReplyDelete