Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars


in case you were hiding under a rock.... The OSCARS were last night. 

My FAVORITE MOMENT was when Jennifer Lawrence fell. It made me love her even more. She can do no wrong.
 These were a few other of my favorites. BEN BEN BEN. I love him and I hate the academy for not nominating him for best director. Adele. and I loved Seth being the host. He wasn't my favorite but he was funny.


I really liked all these dresses.... Sandra your dress is beautiful but do something different to your hair. You have worn it like this for the past 20 years. Time for a change. I know i know Kristen Stewart really? but the dress was so pretty. The hair and makeup not so much! I loved Jennifer Lawrence's dress. It was perfect. And I WANT TO BE Jennifer Aniston. I loved her simple dress and simple hair. She will always be flawless. Brad Pitt is DUMB!
I have loved Jessica Chastain since the help and it grew after seeing her in Zero Dark Thirty. It was such a great film and I love her look. The color and lips. LOVE!
Jessica Chastain at the 2013 Oscars

Jennifer Hudson looked AMAZING!
Jennifer Hudson at the 2013 Oscars

Favorite couple... ALWAYS JEN AND BEN!
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck at the 2013 Oscars

All the Jennifer's were my favorite last night. 

I also loved Joseph Gordon dancing. 


Happy no makeup and don't fix your hair Monday. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment