Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday

It's finally here again! Friday!! These are little happys at home and work. Friday is finally here but Monday will be here in 2 short days. I am spending my weekend well Friday and and Saturday night in my comfy bed. Sunday I will have to get out to so to a super bowl party. BUTT I will get to cook something so I'm okay with this!


My desk at work. I have been obsessing over this lamp for MONTHS! and I finally got it. This corner makes me happy every time I walk into work!


This is our new vase on our table. I have a friend who finds these cool bottles on his land and this is one he game me. I just love little things!


I started Friday with a BANG! I woke up a little early this morning. Painted my nails RED, curled my hair, took Riley to the groomers, went to Hermitage House ( BEST COFFEE IN TUSCALOOSA!!) got coffee and a whole wheat bagel ( trying to eat a little healthier?) and caught up on blogs once I got to work. I have to say this is a perfect start to my Friday! and for some reason when I paint my nails red I feel like I'm going to get shit done. haha so here's for a great weekend!

Favorite verse right now. We need to love everyone! I got it from Moment in the Word Daily Devotional blog that I read every morning before work.
“Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.”
Colossians 3:12-13 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment