Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nashville

If you aren't watching Nashville you are missing out!!! Especially if you haven't heard of Lennon and Maisy Stella who play Rayna's kids, Maddie and Daphne on Nashville. They are amazing and have awesome names!! I found them a few months ago from Lauren Conrad's blog. They are so talented and yet so young!!   I think it's so cool that a few months ago they were just doing YouTube videos and now they are on a hit show! and getting to sing! Last night was the first real time they got to sing on the show and they sang "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers. They just make me like Nashville even more than I already did!! 

Here is the video Lauren posted that made me fall in love with them!!


Here is the video from last nights episode of Nashville


I LOVE their voices!! They are so unique.
I hope y'all love them just as much as I do!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh. They are so cute and so talented. I've really got to watch Nashville. I don't know why I've been holding out so long.

    ReplyDelete