Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Weekend

Thursday was Jami's birthday! We all went to Chucks then went for a few drinks. I love celebrating birthday's and getting to spend time with friends!!

Saturday we did yard work, planted bushes and trees in our front yard. It turned into an all day affair. Dr. Browne and mom taught us so much about how to plant things on our own. Hopefully next time we do this we can do it on our own.... doubtful. 

Before and After

Dr. Browne had to go to Birmingham Saturday night and Sunday so mom came back over and we grilled out on our new  old grill. It was soo good! A perfect way to start off my 7 day cleanse. More on that later.


Sunday we worked in the backyard a little and got a game plan of what we want to do back there. Then we went fishing!! Finally after not going all year I get to go.... and of course I'm the only one who didn't catch anything!

After fishing we went home and got ready to go see a movie. Olympus Has Fallen.... and let me tell you it is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. The action kept you on the edge of your seat the whole time. and it has Gerald Butler as the main character so you get to watch him kick ass the whole time! I recommend everyone to go see it!
Here is the preview.


Now about my cleanse.... It's a seven day cleanse. I am currently on day 3, which is hard. The first day we could have only fruit, second day only Veggies, and now the third we can have fruit and veggies.... I am dreading tomorrow and all I want right now is a cookie. BUT I'm going to stay strong and get all the way through this... i hope.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!! I hope it feels as good outside where you are as it does here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment